Are you interested in joining the fun at Cultivate 2020?
The summit will be held March 5-8, 2020 at Olds College.
We are looking for engaging sessions in different formats:
- TOURS: 1 – 2 hours, must be within driving distance to Olds, Inside Education can arrange transportation
- WORKSHOPS: 1 – 2 hours
- PRESENTATIONS: Topic experts as part of a panel, presentations, or roundtable discussions
Successful proposals will have a strong connection to at least one of our themes:
- Sustainable agriculture and stewardship
- The nexus – connections between water, energy, and food
- Current and emerging issues – social, environmental, economic
- The future of agriculture – research, technology, innovation, and careers
- Inspiring young agricultural leaders
- Indigenous ways of knowing